- You must be at least 18 years of age to rent equipment and willing to take financial and legal responsibility for the equipment being rented. For anyone under 18 using said equipment, a General Release and Liability Waiver must be signed by their parent/guardian.
- If you choose to pay with cash you must provide a credit card to leave on file in the event that you do not return the equipment in the condition in which it was received.
- All equipment must be returned no later than ½ hour before closing (if not, additional fees will apply).
- You must wear a personal flotation device (PFD) at ALL TIMES.
- You must be at least 10 years old and 65 pounds to paddle your own kayak. Children under 10 years of age or 65 pounds are allowed to ride in a kayak with someone who meets the age and weight requirements.
- Rentals are self service, meaning that customers are expected to setup, rinse, and put away their own equipment.
- No animals or alcohol allowed on equipment.
- If you reserve equipment in advance, a nonrefundable deposit is due at booking. Otherwise it is first come, first serve.
Click here to view the Child Waiver
Click here to view the Adult Waiver